How to set up Send As
Somtimes you may want to send an email as another employee such as a group instead of sending it as yourself. This can be done easily by turning on the From: field in a new email. The instructions listed below are for Outlook 2010 but should be similar in Outlook 2007.
- Start a new email
- Click on the Options tab
- Click on "From" under Show Fields
- You should now see a "From" button. Click on "From"
- Select "Other E-mail Address". Once you have sent an email as another email address it will be listed in the dropdown
- Enter in the new "email address" or click "From" and choose the email address from the Global Address List
- Clcik on "Ok"
- You should now see the email address in the From Field in the new email