Welcome to Information Technology (IT). IT is here to serve your computer, network and telecommunication needs. Our help desk is located in Stowe Hall, 216. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, but our HelpDesk is available 24/7.
IT provides support for all standard office technology needs, support for technology needs related to teaching and application support for student records and financial processing.
Here is a highlight of services aimed at faculty / staff computing:
- Belmont Abbey College Email, Network and Application Accounts (instructions for 2-step authentication)
- Office Telephone and Voicemail
- Desktop Computer and Networked Printing
- Multimedia Classrooms and Computer Labs
- High-Speed Internet Connectivity and Wireless Networking
- Self-Service for Course Management and Student Advising
- PowerCAMPUS, Blackbaud and other applications for Student Record and Financial Processing
- Free copy of Office 365